Sunday

SBS #10

Hello Ladies! I'm looking forward to looking at your blogs. A little about myself: I am truck driver widow - meaning my husband drives truck and is gone for a week or so at a time. This gives me time to stamp when I'm not chasing my daughters (see pics below) to and from their activities. I do work sometimes, not really steady. I have been stamping cards for about 2 years now. I do love it, even though some of my stuff isn't good. It's a learning process, isn't it. I hope you enjoy my blog - I know I'll enjoy yours.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Hello fellow SBS 10 Sister!! Greetings from the great state of IL. It is SUPER cold here which is perfect for staying inside to stamp and make cards!!! YAY ME! I look forward to visiting your blog a lot more in the futer. Have a smashing day!

Chris said...

i am also in sbs 10 with you!!! just wanted to stop by and say hello...i use to be a pier widow...meaning my husband was always on the submarine..retired now, home every night. my dad was a truck driver...he loved it!!! take care...

Whimsey said...

Hi friend!! Can't wait to watch your blog; we're going to have a great time!!

Hugs from a SBS 10 Sistah!!

LoKawal said...

Hello from a fellow SBS 10'r. Great to see your blog and I do look forward to getting to know you and all in our group. Cheers!

Lastel said...

Hi Joyful , I am your SBS10 sista Lastel , nice to meet ya , I look forward to seeing more of your creations !