Sunday

SBS #10

Hello Ladies! I'm looking forward to looking at your blogs. A little about myself: I am truck driver widow - meaning my husband drives truck and is gone for a week or so at a time. This gives me time to stamp when I'm not chasing my daughters (see pics below) to and from their activities. I do work sometimes, not really steady. I have been stamping cards for about 2 years now. I do love it, even though some of my stuff isn't good. It's a learning process, isn't it. I hope you enjoy my blog - I know I'll enjoy yours.

5 comments:

K said...

Hello fellow SBS 10 Sister!! Greetings from the great state of IL. It is SUPER cold here which is perfect for staying inside to stamp and make cards!!! YAY ME! I look forward to visiting your blog a lot more in the futer. Have a smashing day!

Chris said...

i am also in sbs 10 with you!!! just wanted to stop by and say hello...i use to be a pier widow...meaning my husband was always on the submarine..retired now, home every night. my dad was a truck driver...he loved it!!! take care...

Whimsey said...

Hi friend!! Can't wait to watch your blog; we're going to have a great time!!

Hugs from a SBS 10 Sistah!!

L said...

Hello from a fellow SBS 10'r. Great to see your blog and I do look forward to getting to know you and all in our group. Cheers!

Lastel said...

Hi Joyful , I am your SBS10 sista Lastel , nice to meet ya , I look forward to seeing more of your creations !