Friday

Joy Ornament


My mojo is working tonight!!!
I did the ornament a couple days ago and put the rest of the card together tonight in about a half an hour - that's the quickest I've ever put a card together!!
I saw this ornament done this way on Dreaming About Rubber Stamps by Darlene McCallum (click here to view) and knew I had to make one. I stamped the ornament three times. The one in green I added sparkles; punched them out with their very own ornament punch; scored and folded them down the middle and glued them together. The DP is from last year - can't find the name of it. I added some bling and a sentiment and Voila!!
TFL

1 comment:

Donelda said...

what a great ornament!! love it and the clean and simple card you added it too. The ornament would have gotten lost if you had added it to a more decorative card base!!