Wednesday

Me Scrapbooking?????

I originally started scrapbooking way back when and life got in the way.  After a few years, I picked up card making and now I'm feeling that I want ot get back into scrapping.  I guess I was destined to paper craft. Funny how life works.



This is a page that I've done for my mom. I gave her a frame that fits these 12X12 scrapbooking pages and I replace them every so often.  These are my girls' school pics and I coordinated the colors from their backgrounds.  I got a Slice for Christmas, so I had to use it - yeah!!  The flowers I bought - not home made - but the centers were yellow, so I punched out some purple and used my markers to color around them.  Hope you like.

Thanks for visiting.

2 comments:

Donelda said...

so cute - the girls are adorable! I like to make "mini" scrapbooks these days!! (but not as much as making cards LOL)

Anonymous said...

yay its me!!!!!